'""
Rainbow Arch Over Clouds

Sunday 29 December 2013

New Year!

It's nearly the New Year :3! 

I'll be making lots of new looks with my new clothes, but I can't buy my own looks so I have to track down the items which is really time-consuming, so I think I'll just stick to using my looks that I've made of Friends! :D 

Hope you like the new music on the blog, and I've also changed the cursor aswell ;)


Item of the month: Bubblicious.
Do you know anyone without this item? Probably not ;) It's non-VIP and also just 400sc! So Perfect! :D




This purple outfit is so sparkly! Add a bit of glamour into your life by wearing this! :D
Items: Starting with NON-VIP: Freckles - 450sc, Ginger Stars (earrings) - 400sc.
VIP items: Jolly Satin (dress) - 550sc, Blue Pearl (shoes) - 550sc
Diamond Items: Lovely Holiday (hair) - 3 Diamonds.
Total: 3 Diamonds and 1950sc.


This uber-naughty outfit is amazing, with a black and white co-ordination, the yes are a very dark green colour and her mouth a bronze-pink, the tanned skin makes the black and white stand out a lot! If you're planning to go hipster, or be part of a cool gang then THIS is the look for you! ?It contains some rares, but in colours this common you probably have them!
Items: (starting with NON-VIP) : Spiderleg Lashes - 300sc, Princess Toes (shoes) - 350sc, Hearts Fake Tattoo
- 150sc, Striped Eye (eye scar ^-^)  - 100sc, The Secretary (top) - 350sc.
VIP items: Denim Darling (shorts) - 400sc, Sweetheart Braid (hair) - 500sc.


Total: 2150sc.


Anyway, hope y'all have a happy new years eve and day! I will probably post another post in 1-2 weeks time from now:)
Don't forget to add me! : Bailey Summers

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment